Friday, November 18, 2011

Lost in the Mix

I am so upset, I have been in contact with the Mandalay Bay Group Dining for The Mix Restaurant since April of this year, and have repeatedly asked what I need to do to reserve the space. They have been great at answering all my questions about the details of how the reception would work, but have never sent me any actual forms to fill out even though I would repeat the day and times I wanted to reserve every time I've spoken with them. Today I recieve this:

"
Good Afternoon Kady,

Unfortunately, at this time, Mix is no longer available for March 17, 2012. We can assist you with other restaurant options if you are interested.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Mandalay Bay | THEhotel | Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas            Michelle McCurdy-Luksch
Group Dining Coordinator
     
"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment